Ready, set, go!
3 Questions and 7-steps
Q1: What is the best outcome you want for children and families arriving at your location?
Q2: What is preventing that from happening right now?
Q3: How much is that costing your organization in missed referrals, ancillary sales and opportunities to elevate guest/patient experiences?
1. Evaluate organizational needs and objectives. What needs do the children and the organizations have in common?
Age of children
Circumstances of arrival and engagement
Evaluate the physical facility. What is the canvas?
Wall spaces / outdoor places
Permanent physical objects/features
2. Determine the story and theme. What unifies and emphasizes the needs and objectives? What will engage the viewers and focus them on the experience you are creating?
3. Create first-pass visuals for review (sketches, selected full-color samples).
4. First pass review for comments and discovery
5. Tweak first-pass sketches if needed.
6. Create final digital art.
7. Wall Wraps, decals and/or signage: Hand off for production and installation of durable vinyl wall wraps/decals by qualified local professionals.
Supporting print materials and other collateral pieces are produced and shipped to you if they are part of your plan.