Trivial Trivia…there will be no test
• Born in Salt Lake City, UT (1956)
• BFA with honors, Art Center College of Design, (1983)
• Nathan has lived in Salt Lake City, UT; Arlington, VA; Logan, UT; München, Bamberg and Coburg, Germany; Salzburg, Austria (where he met his amazing wife); Pasadena, CA; Kansas City and Grandview, MO; Overland Park, KS; Midway, UT, and has finally settled down for good in Heber City, UT
• Professional clown (1972-1975) — NOT the scary, psycho variety!
• Founder of Jarvis & Associates LLC (1985)
• Adjunct faculty (illustration) at Central Missouri State University in Warrensburg, MO and Avila College in Kansas City, MO (mid 90s)
• Certified PSIA instructor/trainer…home resort: Park City Mountain Resort, Canyons Village Base, Park City, UT — December through April
• Footloose art instructor for Park City School District Community Education and Kimball Art Center, Park City, UT — April through November
• Alpine skiing, cycling, hiking, tennis, wood working and Kansas City
• Dedicated husband of one and father of five
• Incorrigible storyteller, but never a liar — and that’s the truth
• Collector of movies (mostly sci-fi) so bad that they are good
• Doesn’t like raw onions, tomaters, cukes, okra and especially mayonnaise
• Loves critters, especially his awesome Black Golden Labointer, Sam (RIP, March 09, 2018).
• Fun to work with